Statement Shipyard Bijlsma
established at Midsbuorren 12, 9003 LA Wartena (The Netherlands)
- Scheepswerf Bijlsma is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Scheepswerf Bijlsma processes, in addition to IP address and statistical information about your use of its website, only personal data that are provided to it by or on behalf of the person concerned or that are apparent from public information such as the Trade Register. This applies to (potential) customers, suppliers, applicants and business relations. This may include (i) your first and last name as well as contact details such as e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company and position; (ii) financial information, such as IBAN/bank account number and details of financial/economic situation if relevant; (iii) personal data of job applicants, such as a cover letter, CV, date of birth, educational and career data; (iv) any other personal data Scheepswerf Bijlsma obtains from or on behalf of you.
- Depending on the relationship with you, Scheepswerf Bijlsma processes personal data for the following purposes: (i) security purposes (a list of visitors to its business premises is kept up to date on a daily basis); (ii) performance of an agreement and/or handling of any questions or complaints; (iii) any marketing communications that may be relevant to you, as well as in the context of a (registration for) events;
- The data of applicants are processed in order to contact the applicant for the purpose of the application procedure and to process the application and statistical data on visits to and use of this website to analyze and improve its content, format and use.
- Scheepswerf Bijlsma processes your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR also known in Dutch as “AVG”) and specific mandatory legal retention periods. The data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and to comply with legal obligations.
- In some cases, when deemed necessary your personal data will be shared with third parties. This may be with (i) chain partners, clients and counterparties; (ii) government agencies such as the tax authorities and courts; (iii) other service providers such as banks, insurers and other advisors; (iv) external suppliers such as ICT service providers, hosting and cloud service providers or to whom we outsource support services.
If the third party with whom your data is shared is regarded as a processor within the meaning of the GDPR, we will also conclude a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with that third party.
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have any other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com. To ensure that the request is made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (“BSN”) black. This is to protect your privacy. Shipyard Bijlsma will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any event within four weeks. Shipyard Bijlsma would also like to inform you that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (“Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”).
- Scheepswerf Bijlsma takes the protection of personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This statement is governed by Dutch law exclusively.