Mission and mission statement
Our mission is to optimally realize the construction of innovative projects for the largest possible field of activity. We like challenges and would like to contribute to a better and more sustainable global maritime infrastructure.
We find personal contact very important and want to send that with our family business. In addition, we are very focused on our hands-on mentality and short communication lines. Our employees are real professionals, flexible and are in possession know how to get things done. Quality is our priority and together with our strong team we can live up to this.
Sustainable and innovative
We use our technical knowledge to contribute to sustainability in an innovative way. To that end, we apply sustainable techniques in our ships such as:
- Deploying battery packs as an alternative to fossil fuels;
- Usage of smart configurations for energy savings;
- Usage of cooling water to save energy;
- Usage of renewable energy for the consumption by accommodations on board.
Scheepswerf Bijlsma works in accordance with standards and quality marks such as TUV, ASME, AWS, Lloyds and Euronorm. Welding employees are certified, welding machines are calibrated and NEN 3140 inspected.
- Internal QA-QC
- All staff with VCA, managers VCA-Full & BHV
- HSE policy statement in accordance with RI&E